Pages

Monday, April 22, 2024

*Bright and Colourful*

I have been struggling to make cards lately.  I've been doing OK with the cards for the design teams I'm on, but I'm struggling with cards to make "just because".  I struggle to find inspiration... I struggle with how to interpret that inspiration... I struggle because I truly love the clean and simple style but I'm not making super clean and simple cards... I struggle because things look better in my vision than they do in reality.

And this is one of those cards.  I really love this rainbow paper and wanted to use some of it on a card...  and while there's nothing wrong with this card (and I kind of like it), I don't love it.  I don't feel like it's the worst card I've ever made... but it's certainly not the best either...

I guess they can't all be masterpieces LOL!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirl 2.0
*Images:  Altenew Celebrate Today
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Noturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles, Additional Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)