Pages

Monday, May 27, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #579*

It's time for a new sketch with Atlantic Hearts.... and this one will challenge you!


 I will admit that this sketch is WAY outside my comfort zone. And I'm not honestly sure I like this card all that much.  I like the idea of it, but I think I should have chosen different papers or something for my pattern.  I also think I missed at least one strip of the blue in the pattern (even though I was truly going random).. I should have used one down in the bottom left.  Anyway, that being said, I hope you get some inspiration from the sketch and my card...and I can't wait to see what YOU create!!

Card Info
*Paper:  MFT Bundles of Blooms Brights
*Dies:  MFT Flower Bouquet; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips
*Etc:  Pink Fresh Studio Foiled Sentiments
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #579
 

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! It's so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)