Pages

Friday, June 07, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #46*

 Welcome to June and a new sketch with Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers.  It's never too early (or to late) to get started on your Christmas cards!  I, personally, have really been enjoying an excuse to play with my most favourite part of my stash each month.

When I saw the sketch, I knew that I wanted a snowflake in that circle...  and I tried something I've been wanting to do for a while... I used an embossing folder on mirror cardstock.  Isn't it pretty?!?!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; silver mirror; Lawn Fawn Iridescent Silver
*Images:  Paper Trey Ink Signature Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Picket Fence Studio Winter Snowflakes; Waffler Flower Nesting Circles, Additional Circles
*Embossing:  Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Visions
*Challenges:  Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers #46
 

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)