Pages

Monday, July 01, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #47*

Another month means another new sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers!  I had no idea how much I would enjoy playing with my Christmas stash each month until I started on this design team.  I love the sketches that Crystal comes up with!!


I had some fun with patterned papers for my card for you today.  My focal point is just a square of a beautiful paper from Stampin' Up! (retired).  I like how the gold and red work together in this card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinders gold mirror
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! All is Bright, Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)