Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2024

*CAS Colours & Sketches #540*

How on earth are we already in to July?!?!  It was a holiday weekend here in Canada and in Calgary we had sunshine and rain, warmth and not so warm.  As is normal for us, I guess.  At least it didn't snow LOL!

It's time for a colour challenge with CAS Colours & Sketches... you must use only these three colours plus neutrals for your creation.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


I will admit that I am not a fan of the 2024-2026 In Color colours from Stampin' Up! that were recently released.  They just feel juvenile to me.  Not sophisticated in any way.  But I persevered and created a card I am mostly happy with...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Petunia Pop, Summer Splash, Pretty in Pink
*Images:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Floral Spray; MFT Something for Everything, Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)