Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

*So Grateful*

 I am always so grateful that you come to see my cards... I love being able to share my creativity with people who also enjoy being creative.  Thank you so much for visiting me here... and to those who leave comments, thank you for that!  

My card today I made following a sketch challenge with the Paper Craft Crew...  but I missed the deadline so I put it in my bin of cards to share.  I do that sometimes... miss deadlines for posting cards to challenges.

This card is not at all clean and simple, but I felt the need to showcase this gorgeous paper.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Fresh Freesia
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Hues of Happiness
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Pinkfresh Studio Slim Strips
*Tools:  ScorBuddy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this design. What a great way to show off those beautiful papers we hoard in our stash because they are too pretty to cut. I will try a similar design to move some of those papers to a display on a card instead.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)