Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

*AAA Colourful #9*

 It's time for a new moodboard challenge at AAA Colourful... this month we are working with some deep dark and rich tones!


My first thought when I saw these colours was Hallowe'en, and I just couldn't bring myself to make another Hallwe'en card.  So I started just thinking about the colours and decided to do something with some stripes instead.  I smooshed ink on to white cardstock and cut the strips and then played around with a few different layouts before I settled on my card for today...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Blac
*Stamps:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Mandarin Spice, Glam, Dress Blues, Glitz; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Slim Strips; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  AAA Colourful #9


1 comment:

  1. love how you went from squiggly to straight lines, awesome card and idea

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)