Pages

Monday, October 14, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch #599*

 WOW!  Atlantic Hearts is at 599 weekly sketches!  That's truly amazing!  This has been a great team to be designing for as the sketches are all top notch!  So far there has only been one that I've had to work with that I struggled with.


When I saw the sketch for this week, I had an idea in my head almost right away... but then I wondered if it was too soon to start making Christmas cards for other challenges...  I decided it was not!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stapin' Up! Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinder gold mirror
*Stamps:  Mama Elephant Merry Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms; Waffle Flower Nestic Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #599


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)