Pages

Friday, July 24, 2026

*CAS on Friday #339*

 Happy Friday, my friends!  So hard to believe we're nearing the end of July already!  It feels like summer just started but I can already tell that the sun is spending less time with us!  

It's time for a new challenge at CAS on Friday.  For challenge #339, we are playing with FLOWERS.  I decided to incorporate this challenge with my final card for the Christmas in July Linky Party so my flower is a pointsettia.  I am SO thrilled with how this clean and simple card turned out.  I added just a little sparkle with some glitter paper that I think made all the difference...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen; unknown gold glitter
*Stamps:  Concord & 9th Winter Greenery
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Etc:  gold cord; gold flat backed gem



1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I love that you picked a Christmas flower!! Your beautiful card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new clean and simple FLOWER challenge over at CAS on Fridays!! #339

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)