Pages

Tuesday, August 04, 2026

*CAS Colours & Sketches #591*

 There is a fabulous new sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches that starts today...  


I had some fun playing with the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio printed washi tape and matching dies to create the focal point for my card...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Vines & Roses
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Vines & Roses; MFT Something for Everything
*Challenges:  CC&S #591


3 comments:

  1. Love this Nancy; I was gifted some of this washi tape by a friend and have the tiniest amount left, so I am delighted to see you use it here - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours on this washi, Nancy, and you've framed it beautifully! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you featured this gorgeous washi!! The gold and black really makes the flowers pop! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)