Pages

Friday, August 07, 2026

*CAS on Friday #340*

 The new challenge at CAS on Friday is to make a clean and simple get well soon card... I got this new stamp last week and couldn't wait to play with it... and when I was finished, I realized my card isn't all that clean and simple!  But I loved it and decided to go with it anyway...  and look!  I coloured!

Card Info
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything; Concord & 9th Flower Field
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Challenges:  CAS on Friady #340


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring of your flowers!! Nice clean and simple card for inspiring those who decide to play along with our new GET WELL challenge over at CAS on Friday. #340

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty stamp I can see why you just went for it. Great colours and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! And, I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, that stamp is great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)