Pages

Monday, September 28, 2026

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch #701*

 Hello friends... I'm here today to share my design team card using the current sketch at Atlantic Hearts.


I took some liberties with the sketch... I had an idea to cut up a piece of pattern paper into a bunch of little squares but I KNEW I'd hate putting that back together.  Instead I embossed some grid lines on to a panel with my Score Buddy and then decorated my card front.  I like that it gave me a more clean and simple look to this sketch.

Card Info
*Stamps:  LDRS My Wish For You
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Dies:  Love From Lizi Stitched Circles; Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Tools:  Score Buddy
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #701


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)