Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

*CAS Colours & Sketches #594*

 Hello friends... it's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. I hope you'll play along with us with this challenge!

Let's start with the colours you need to use...


These colours made me dream of spring (I am NOT a fall loving girlie)...  so I went with some beautiful flowers.  I will admit that I saw a card very similar to this on Pinterest so it's not totally my idea

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Peaceful Pine, Highland Heather, Bubble Bath
*Stamps:  Concord & 9th Big Day Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Stiched Blooms
*Tools:  Scor Buddy

1 comment:

  1. I love the stitched details on those flowers Nancy and the diagonal score lines; they make for a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)