Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

*CAS Colours & Sketches #595*

 How is it already the end of September?!  I am still not ready for summer to be over (and yet, here we are).  Sigh...

Anyway... it's time for a fun new sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches!


When I saw this sketch by Rachel, All I could think of was snowflakes... so I went with it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stardust Shimmer in two shades of blue (so old in my stash!!!)
*Stamps:  Gina K Holiday Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles, Additional Circles
*Challenges:  CC&S #595


3 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Nancy - those frosty blues are perfect for your snowflakes and I love the script on that sentiment too! I too am holding on to the last of summer for as long as I can - I am not a fan of winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflakes are gorgeous, Nancy, so intricate! Love the blue hues too. Winter's good for something :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the colors and the snowflake dies are so light and delicate they are perfect for this CAS design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)