Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

*CAS Colours & Sketches #595*

 How is it already the end of September?!  I am still not ready for summer to be over (and yet, here we are).  Sigh...

Anyway... it's time for a fun new sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches!


When I saw this sketch by Rachel, All I could think of was snowflakes... so I went with it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stardust Shimmer in two shades of blue (so old in my stash!!!)
*Stamps:  Gina K Holiday Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles, Additional Circles
*Challenges:  CC&S #595


2 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Nancy - those frosty blues are perfect for your snowflakes and I love the script on that sentiment too! I too am holding on to the last of summer for as long as I can - I am not a fan of winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflakes are gorgeous, Nancy, so intricate! Love the blue hues too. Winter's good for something :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)