Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2026

*CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #593*

How on earth is it September?!?!  Where did the summer months go?!  I am not ready to leave behind my capris and sandals... although I am looking forward to hoodies!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... 


I had an idea about what I wanted to do with the embossed panels and turned to Pinterest for some colour combination inspiration.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
*Stamps:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Dies:  Pinfkresh Studio Slim Strips; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Embossing:  Altenew Deck Planks

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the bright colors and the texture on the strips! Super fun way to use up small scraps!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)