Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2026

*This or That Instagram Hop*

I'm here to share my card for the This or That Instagram Hop... we had to choose between reality and fantasy this week.  I mixed it up a little more and added a little fantasy to my reality!

Who wouldn't love a garden full of rainbow flowers?  So I ink blended over some hot foil to create my heart of rainbow flowers!  I found it kind of got lost on the white paper so I added a black banner behind it to help it pop a little more

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Ink:  whatever was left on my ink blending brushes
*Foil Plate:  This Calls for Confetti Heart Bloom
*Foil:  Spellbinders black
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate; Stampin' Up! Banners; This Calls for Confetti Heart Bloom
*Etc:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)