Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

*Sparkly Birthday Butterfly*

Happy Sunday everyone... been a busy-ish weekend around here. We had a wonderful Valentine's evening with some of our good friends... it included beautifully BBQ'd steaks, garlic bread, asparagus and a lot of laughs. It was truly a perfect way to spend February 14th. No crowds and the food was cooked to perfection!

I created this card yesterday morning using the Mojo Monday Week 73 sketch. I'm not thrilled with the patterned papers that I used (Imaginisce) and the card is OK, but not spectacular. The papers on their own are great, but I just don't think that it worked out for this layout.

But, being short on time, this is the card I ended up with.

I realized just how little card making I have been doing in the new year... a whopping total of 18 cards. Sigh. I need to find more time... and more mojo when I do have the time.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Nancy! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a lovely card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that butterfly! I am in the same boat, Nancy...think I only have about 15 so far...need to get stampin! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Nancy. I love the little butterfly. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you sister! Hell, I find getting my one Mojo Monday card done hard so your 18 sounds good to me! I like the card, you are being too hard on yourself but I do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)