Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

*Birthday Stripes*

This card was pretty quick and easy.... but I realized after I put it together that I made a mistake.  See if you can find my "oops".... I'll mention it at the bottom of the post.

I simply took some different patterns and colours from an old package of Stampin' Up patterned paper and cut them to size... put them on the side of the card and stamped a sentiment on the other side.  I should have measured better to ensure all of the panels were the same size once they were on the card... I probably could have done math... but well, I didn't.  LOL
Now, the "oops"...  I forgot that the Stampin' Up! papers had their copyright on them and at least one of the papers has that showing on the card.  Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)