Pages

Monday, December 25, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #54*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  It has been a quiet morning in our house, with just the four of us opening a few presents around the tree.  We made a big brunch and the turkey and the trimmings are all ready to be cooked.  We will have some family joining us for games, dinner and more games later on this afternoon.  I'm looking forward to my Christmas Day walk in the neighbourhood... a chance to think of the family I am missing and to be thankful for all that surrounds me.

I absolutely love how this card turned out....  I used blue shimmer paper and white glitter paper with an Impression Obsession snowflake background die.  I love that sentiment stamp I used... I stamped it in blue Encore Metallic Ink and embossed it with Blue Pearl embossing powder.  I used my Perfect Layers Tool to create a matte around the sentiment.
 This second card was an idea I saw on Pinterest.  I used all MFT dies, some Stampin' Up! silver cardstock and some blue glitter paper.  The sentiment is by A Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)