Pages

Monday, November 27, 2006

*I'm Still Here*

I'm freezing, but I'm still here! At lunchtime today, with the windchill, it was -41C (that's -42F)! It is NASTY out there!

I've had to go out in it a few times today to go to work and to go to a meeting. Brrr, is all I can say. We're skipping Tae Kwon Do tonight... just too cold!

I have been doing a bit of crafting during this cold snap, however it's nothing new. I'm working on Christmas cards and have decided to do a dozen each of 5 or 6 of the designs I've already posted on my blog.

I will try to get something new out for you in the next day or two... although my week is pretty busy. But I will try! Don't wanna disappoint my visitors!

In the mean time, grab yourself something warm to drink, a cozy blanket and stay warm!!

2 comments:

  1. i just flew home from calgary and i can't believe how cold it was/is there! stay warm Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have fun in Calgary, Rhonda?

    It's freezing here! I know compared to Alberta it's probably not considered cold, but I don't own a winter coat or boots, so to me this is tooooooo cold!

    But I have my tea and a cozy blanket, so I'm good.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)