Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

*Interested in Chip Board Coasters? Calgary and Area Only*

Hi Calgary Gals.... I want to place an order for Chip Board Coasters. I have to order 2500 of them and I don't need 2500... so I want to offer them in groups of 100 to other Calgarians. The cost would be $5.50 per 100 coasters.... and you'd need to be able to get to my house in the NW to pick them up. I am only offering this to people who can come by to pick them up... I don't want to be mailing them.

If you are interested, please email me privately with your name and how many coasters you want (in groups of 100 please)

EDIT: Sorry everyone... all of the coasters are now spoken for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)