Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

*My First SCS Blogger RAK*

I joined a RAK Group (RAK = Random Act of Kindness) at Splitcoast Stampers that is only for those people who have blogs. I was very excited when my mail arrived yesterday and I had a card from Natasha over at Palmtrees and Pogosticks. I really enjoy her blog a lot... go on over and have a peek!

What a great card from Natasha.... certainly brightened my mailbox.

Of course, my mail yesterday was ALL GOOD! Not only was there a RAK from Natasha, but I also got my Primas from Janet's Prima Share, a box of stuff I had ordered from The Frantic Stamper, the tickets I ordered from Ticketmaster to go see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood in May (they were on "Who's Line Is It Anyway"), AND a letter from the school board informing us that our oldest son was accepted into the Gifted and Talented Education program for the fall.

Let's hear it for awesome mail days!!!!

Spring Break officially began today... and of course I was wide awake at 7:20am. That totally sucks! I should have spent that extra time at my stamp table being inspired by an entire mason jar full of Primas.... instead I caught up on my blog reading. Oh well... have several more days of downtime to spend with my stamps!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)