Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

*Another Baby Card*

What a weekend. I can't believe it's Sunday already?! Where does the time go? Friday was, of course, busy busy with Alex's birthday. Yesterday we had a natural gas line installed just off our deck and we went to buy the new BBQ I had picked up. Last night we were out to our favourite pub for wings with friends and then off to a party. We stumbled home about 3 this morning. Stumbled because we were tired... nothing more.

We're watching the Flames game... unfortunately it's not looking too good so far. Sigh. Come on Flames!

The baby card.... I was asked to make two for some friends of mine. The first I showed you earlier in the week... it was to be gender neutral. As a Mom of two boys, I had a lot of fun with the second one... for a girl!

Things of interest about the card..... not a lot LOL! I was inspired by the beautiful Deja Views Little Ones Collection paper I picked up a few weeks ago. I didn't have a stamp that I really wanted to use so instead I hand wrote (yes, Cindy... hand wrote) the new baby girl using a Pixie Pink Stampin' Write Marker.

items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Certainly Celery
*Images: Stampin' Up!
*Ink: Certainly Celery and Pixie Pink Stampin' Write Markers
*Patterned Paper: Deja Views Little Ones Collection
*Tools: Stampin' Write Marker in Pixie Pink, White Gel Pen, Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle Punch, Marvy Mega Circle Punch
*Embellishments: Prima Flower, Making Memories Brad, Stampin' Up Sheer Ribbon, Swarovski Crystal

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Nancy and your hand writing looks like a stamp...so impressive :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...we watched the Flames also, and the mood around here isn't good after the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet, just like a new baby girl. I love how it conveys a sense of delicacy.

    Flames, got to watch my hubby's mood go into the dumper.

    GO FLAMES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)