Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

*Thanks For The Input!!*

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a comment to let me know what you think about the labels I can use to help you find more cards on my blog using the same items. The overwhelming response was to keep the labels, so I will. It does not add much work to my posting so it's not a big deal from my point of view

And now, on to our winners!

I used the random number generator and it chose the numbers 46 and 12..... I then went back and counted and came up with the following two winners:

#46 was Peggy Maier who said: "
Very clever - I like clicking on the label & bringing up every post using that word. I think I'll be using this a lot - wish everyone had it."

#12 was Jan who said "
I agree with Nancy, they are helpful tools"

Could you two ladies please email me with your snail mail addresses so I can get your packages of paper off to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)