Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

*Say It Isn't So!!!*

I received this in my inbox this afternoon....
It is with sadness that we have decided to close the store. As members that have

supported us we would like to extend you the first chance to purchase all items at

a discount- including My Minds Eye, Maya Road, and others that have just arrived.

Please take this opportunity to stock up on all your scrapbooking, cardmaking, and

stamping supplies at a discount. We have apprecieated all your support over the years.

Please watch for future promotions regarding the sell off.


2 comments:

  1. Arrgh! I am not a member so I didn't know about this...where I am going to get a fix on some of my faves now? (Scrapbooker's Paradise didn't even have any of the latest Basic Grey when I was there last!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    I just got a note from a fellow stamper telling me this. I'm not a member so I didn't get the email. I am going to stay tuned to when they have the goob sale for us others!

    SP has the BG line when I was in their this week with my 30% off coupon. They had just gotten Phoebe, Scarlet Letters, Perhaps and Stella Ruby in.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)