Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

*Happy Summer!!*

So sorry for the late post today. I was out of the house b 9:30 this morning and not home again until after 3. And then, when I got home, my son was using the computer so I decided it was a good time to sit on the big comfy swing in the shade and read my book.

We are having wonderful weather for the first day of summer. It's hot and sunny with a nice warm breeze. Perfect day, really.

Todays card is another of the cards I made for our former school Principal. I love the simplicity of this card as well as the patterned paper that I used.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Whisper White
*Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Cool Caribbean
*Image: Amuse
*Tools: Marvy Mega Oval Punch and Giga Scallop Oval Punch

3 comments:

  1. You are right it is elegant in its simplicity, or simple in its elegance. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love the simple cards, and this one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this card- the simplicity is right on too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)