Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

*New Colours*

I made it to Mom's safe and sound last night... albeit a half hour late. But that's OK. Just cuz the boyz were making me nuts by the time we got here. I think I was simply on edge and tired but everything they said or did was getting on my nerves. Things are much better today.

We've already been to our favourite burger joint for lunch today and are all too full to even contemplate dinner! I am thinking I will run out to the post office in a few minutes to send off a schwack of SCS Blogger RAK cards as well as some CST July Birthday Cards.

Now, while I was smart enough to save some cards onto a memory stick, I didn't think enough to actually bring the card recipes for these cards with me. I guess I'll be doin' some guessin' on the stuff I've used to create the works of art. Sorry about that!

This was one of the first card I made using some of the new In Color Stampin' Up! Colours.

items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate and Soft Sky
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi

*Images: Michael's $1.50 stamps (the acrylic)
*Tools: Provocraft Cuttlebug and the D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder

3 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it in one piece ;0)

    Cool card...I do think I have seen that stampset before...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Nancy-love those new colors. have a great time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, was checking my email and all I can say is Wow! Love the card. Thanks for sharing with everyone. Happy Fourth of July!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)