Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

*Quick and Easy*

This card sure went together quickly and easily... Gotta love the patterned paper.

That's funny, coming from me. A handful of years ago, I refused to used patterned papers on my cards. Silly, eh? Especially since the papers are all so beautiful!!

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
*Patterned Paper: Azz Dolce (?)
*Images: Stampin' Up! All Holidays
*Ink: Purely Pomegranate
*Embellishments: black eyelets; Sakura Stardust gel pen


I really love how the small layers of black make everything "pop"!

6 comments:

  1. Simple yet elegant - it's a beautiful card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago I wouldn't touch patterned paper either now I have gobs of it and love using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card Nancy! WOW! I love it! You're inspiring me to dig into my stash of PP. Please tell me you used a perfect layers tool to get those perfect layers?! There's no way I could eyeball it and have it turn out so absolutely perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC -- love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I just love that stamp too! Just can't buy that set, cause that's the only one I want ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)