Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

*Colourful Snowflakes*

I'm sorry for not blogging more regularly lately. As I'm sure most of you can agree, this is a very busy time of the year.... shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, activities.... added to the busy life of a family to four. I just haven't had a lot of time to create lately. I'm trying to still do Christmas cards, but honestly, that's getting tough. I have a couple more Christmas cards to share with you and then I'll have to dust off the non-Christmas stuff again.

I will warn you that there will only be a few posts over Christmas... we're just so busy with family stuff. I promise to pop in whenever I can.

This card is something a little different for me. I tend to do my Christmas cards more traditionally coloured than this. Well, I guess not so much lately, but this was still out of the box for me.

I bought this beautiful paper at Scrapbookers Paradise and just had to use it. I thought it would make a quick and easy card the night the "Cal-Gals" were over to play (thanks for the naming, Allison!).

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Pixie Pink
*Patterned Paper: Momenta
*Image: Gel-A-Tins
*Ink: Pearlescent Orchid Dew Drop
*Tools: Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. TOOOOOOO Cute! Love those Winter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper! My DD shops at Scrapbookers Paradise too! Merry Christmas! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)