Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*More Cards For Me*

I came home to a few cards in mailbox which was a wonderful treat. I love getting cards in the mail, especially for my birthday! Like I said in an earlier post, I am not one of those people who shy away from her birthday.... hell, I think July 25th should be a national holiday LOL!

These are some great creations. I love the size and colours in Rhonda's card (click her name to check out her blog). The card from Ardelle (a member of CST but no blog that I know of) is subtle and beautiful. I love the colours in the bookmark from Nicole (click her name). This was one of my RAKs from the SCS Blogger RAK Pen Pal group I am participating in this summer.

Tammy's card is also from the SCS Blogger RAK Pen Pal group... love the colours in this card too. And I love Allison's card... the polka dots and penguins are perfect!!

Monday evening I met Shannon at the local Starbucks and she gave me this great pocket card and the beautiful Doodlebug brads. The card in the middle was fun to receive... I was at work yesterday and my two favorite munchkin customers came in with their Mom, Merlie (yup, she has a blog too!). They were so excited to give me a card for my birthday. The card on the right was also delivered to me at work yesterday. Sandra W doesn't have a blog and won't take credit for any of her lovely creations. She wanted me to be sure to say that her card was inspired by a card she saw on Beate's blog.

Thank you all so much for these beautiful creations!!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)