Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*A Fresh Colour Combination*

Not much to chat about today... was a beautiful sunny day so I took a half hour this morning and went for a nice walk with the dog. I was walking the dog almost daily before our trip to visit my Mom and then I fell out of the habit. It was nice to be out there and moving. I need to do it more often.

Went to a Farmers' Market today to get the kids some jams and jelliles from our favourite stand at this particular market.... but they weren't there. I haven't been to the market since last year so I don't know if they just missed today or if they are no longer involved. Total bummer!

Today's card is the 7th sketch for the AnniVERVEsary. Such a simple but wonderful layout.

I just love the colour combination that I used for this card. I did a few cards with this combination last year as well but then moved away from it before it was overkill.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
*Images: PaperTreyInk Beautiful Blooms; Amuse
*Ink: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
*Embellishments: Certainly Celery ribbon

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Nancy! Sorry to hear the market didn't have what you were looking for1
    Do you ever go to the Millerville market on Saturdays? I loved that when I lived in Okotoks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)