Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

*Another AnniVERVEsary Sketch*

I had a lot of fun doing all of the AnniVERVEsary sketches. This is the first time in a very long time that I've stamped this much in one week... and the first time I've ever completed this many challenges before the deadline expired. Some of the sketches were harder for me to put together, but I enjoyed the challenge.

Todays card is Sketch #6. Half way through the set of 12 sketches.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
*Image: Stampendous
*Ink: Palette Noir; SU Purely Pomegranate (with a blender pen) and Creamy Caramel
*Tools: Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder and Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Purely Pomegranate stitched ribbon


Now that I am done playing with the sketches, I suppose I should get busy designing the first 5 (of 15) Christmas Cards for a series of three classes I'll be teaching at the Scrapbook Pantry. My first class is in September!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him! Looks like Mr. Fluffles! Darling card! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)