Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

*Lovely Snowmen*

Ahhh, the last day of my work week. I know I said it was going OK, being back from vacation... but let me tell you that the first week back to work after a week on the beach is long!! Made slightly longer by the fact that I have to teach tonight. My "Must See TV" has to be recorded to be watched at a later date.

Today is a special day in my heart.... my Dad passed away in May 2006.... today would have been his 76th birthday. I will be enjoying a grilled cheese sandwich in Dad's honour at some point today. Dad loved a good grilled cheese sandwich and my sisters, Mom and I all take a moment to think about Dad with a grilled cheese on his birthday and on the anniversary of his death. Miss you Dad.... and I love you so much.

This is another of the cards I created at the Calgary Classic. This is a Great Impressions image that I just love... I have a real "thing" for snowmen. I coloured the image with my Copics. The patterned paper is something I had in my stash from years ago... I have no earthly clue where it's from or who makes it. I added some sage coloured cardstock that I put through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder and then put it all onto a red card.

I know that this was a sketch from somewhere, however I didn't take Post-It Notes to the Classic so I have no notes to tell me what the heck I was doing! It's on my list of what to take with me the next time I go to a crop!

Enjoy your Thursday!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Nancy. Are the markers you use hard to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute.
    Looks like you are having fun.
    marja

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)