Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

*Another Card Class*

My apologies for the lack of posts in almost a week.... it's been a crazy few days including the first Birthday celebration at the store.... which went awesome!!!

I am teaching at the Pantry again this week.... both Wednesday morning and Thursday evening. I am kind of happy to get to design something other than Christmas cards this time around. I love Christmas stamping, but I think I was just done with that phase, at least for now.

Since I got an Expressions for Christmas, I thought it would be fun to use one in this class. If you are a member at the Scrapbook Pantry, you can come in to use our Cricut or Expressions and the cartridges we have and I want to promote that with the members who are taking my class.

This card was done using the Wild Card cartridge on a sheet of BlackMagic cardstock by Coredinations. The sentiment is cut with the same cartridge and says "Bloom where you're planted".

I love how the BlackMagic cardstock is coloured on one side and black on the other, which really makes the flower pop out.

A few dots with a black marker and some ribbon and voila!

By the way.... if you're interested.... the Scrapbook Pantry now has a Blog too!!! It's still in it's beginning stages but please be sure to check back with us often!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. fabulous Nancy. love the color choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Nancy. Glad to see you playing with the new Cricut. I can not wait for my class to start next week. Your gonna have to show me how to do the words...have not gotten that far yet. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)