Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

*The Original*

I had several people help me out with being able to share the original Christmas Card with you... if you'll recall from a few posts down, I didn't take any photos of the original colour combination of the Christmas Card I sent out this year. I ended up making several different variations on a theme as I didn't have enough of the original papers to make them all and I needed to use up some of the patterned paper in my stash.

I had a few people email me with photos and Bonnie dropped her card off so I could photograph it.

So there you have it, the original of the set of Christmas Cards I sent out this year.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)