Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

*Having Fun in California*

WOW.... what a week I have had so far. It all started at the Calgary airport at 7am on Wednesday and we've hardly stopped to take a breath.

I don't want to hash it all out again on my blog, so please pop over to the Scrapbook Pantry blog to see what we've been up to..... I know, I hate posts like this too, but I really need to get to bed!

The big news you can see on the sidebar.... I took Copic University today with Marianne (she's awesome!) and am now Copic Certified. I also got to meet Kristi Ferro and Vicki Garret at class today.

And I had a small world moment.... I sat at a table beside a woman I met at Stampendous on Friday.... on the other side of me were two ladies who, after we got to talking, I found out were Canadian.... they have two stores in Ontario (Mississauga and Oakville) and it turns out they own my sisters' favourite store! Of course they know her! Sing it with me........ "it's a small world after all...."

I will update when I can..... internet hasn't been treating me too well since we got here although yesterday we called the help desk and were upgraded to a Level 2 Ticket and now the problem seems to have been resolved (fingers crossed)

Cheers
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun so far. I'm glad you meet Vicki and Kristi. I've only meet Kristi and talked to Vicki on the phone. Hope you learned a lot today to teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to sleep! You can do all that when you get back. Glad to hear you're having fun SHY girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's a small world after all...." I can't believe you met Virginia and Lancia! So cool. Glad to see that you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, sounds like you're having a great time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhg!!!! I can just pinch myself!!! I was there too and I didn't get to introduce myself! I would of loved to say hello and chat!

    So bummed!
    :-(

    ~nance
    p.s.
    It was a great class wasn't it? Learned lots.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)