Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

*Thanks Guys*

I just wanted to take a minute to everyone who commented and emailed me after my post yesterday. I didn't start out writing an "Oh woe is me" post, but that is certainly how it ended up. Part of me is proud of where I've been and what I was involved in back in the beginning. And I should be. Part of me is just sad, missing those days and realizing that things are different now.

But good has come from this.... I did a lot of thinking with each of the emails I read yesterday and I have decided that I need to do what I do because I want to and because I love to.... and not because I think there is someone out there watching.

To that end, I made two cards yesterday evening.

And I will post them once I get them off my camera and altered.

Thanks again guys!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, great philosophy... do it because you love to. Glad you're feeling better. BTW Wendy says Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got another follower! Moi - can ya feel the love?

    How's about showing me some love and following my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)