Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

*Ah, Friday!*

I love Fridays... I usually end up running a few errands on my day off, but I totally enjoy that there's no where I have to be at any given time. Sure, I went to tan this morning... then after Matthew got home (he gets off at noon every Friday) we went off to see the chiropractor... then a quick stop for lunch and then to Michaels.... I did a lot today... but I didn't have to get out of bed and get dressed. I didn't have to leave at a specific time. I got to enjoy my time.

I love my Fridays (thank you to Crystal for agreeing to my Princess Schedule at the store!)

I haven't done a lot of stamping this week... been busy sorting through my stash getting ready for the garage sale tomorrow. I find it interesting that I'm parting with a bunch of Stampin' Up sets, but very few single stamps. Not sure what is up with that.

I do know that I am outgrowing Stampin' Up... all I see buying from the current catalogue is cardstock... and even then, I end up buying more from work than I do from SU. I don't see me being a Demonstrator much longer.... but I'm OK with that.

I created this card last month for my February card class at the Pantry. I got inspriation for this card from some cards I saw over at Stamp Something back in November. I loved the idea of showing the girls how to make this great looking label using a scalloped Nestabilities square cut down with a craft knife and ruler. This is one of those little ideas that I've loved and loved.

We used patterned papers from Imaginisce, the Marvy Paper Trimming Buddy with the scallop blade to create the decorative border. The sentiment is by Hanna Stamps. And we added a few Dew Drops to finish it off.

I loved the clean lines and look of this card. I hope the girls in class liked it too!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice background Nancy! The punch was one of my MANY Martha Stewart border punch. You want me to bring it Saturday? By the way... do we get to craft tommorow or are you gonna make us clean your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Nancy! Love that idea for the tag. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)