Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

*Request for Cards*

Hi Everyone.... I am here to ask for you to help me help a friend...

I met Domenica through blogging and while we have never met face to face (even though we live only about 15 minutes away from each other in the same city!), I do consider her a friend. Amazing how stamping and the internet can do that for people.

Anway, I knew that Domenica's Mom had been ill for a period of time, but I had no idea.... Domenica tells me this morning that her Mom is terminal. Debbie is unable to get out and about these days. Domenica thought that getting some cards in the mail would help to brighten some of the days ahead... maybe make each day a little easier.

If you are able and would like to help out with this project, please EMAIL ME and I will email you back with Debbie's address. I think just bright and cheery "thinking of you" cards would be perfect.

Thanks so much, in advance, for helping me to put a smile on a stampers face!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)