Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*Look Familiar?*

I was editing some photos of cards this morning, getting more ready to post on my blog, when I came across this card.... I don't recall when I made it but I think it was at the Summer Scraptacular put on by MondayNightClass.ca

Anyway.... I thought it was pretty interesting that it is so much like the card I got from Tracy that I posted earlier today... very similar really.... similar colours, very similar layout!

Same wavelength??

Mine is quite a bit smaller than Tracy's (mine is 4.25" square, hers is 5.25" square)

Items Used:
*cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Bashful Blue
*patterned paper: Upsy Daisy
*stamp: Stampin' Up! Best Yet
*ink: VersaFine black
*embellishments: bling!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! When I was making the card I thought...this is a 'Nancy' card. Guess I was right! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)