Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

*Been Busy Crafting!*

So far, I've made 6 cards this weekend. I should be making another now, but am having trouble with the Mojo. Heather (that's my sister, btw) gave me about 10 cards that she wanted to see what I could do with the idea. Some we like mine better, some we like the original better. I'll be sharing these cards later on... they'll go into the regular rotation of cards I've created. Not like the sketch challenges on the MojoMonday blog as I like to try to be current with those.

Today is the perfect crafting day as it's chilly and rainy. Got the laundry going and the TV was on for a while.... should maybe turn on some tunes instead as they will distract me less LOL

I created this card at the beginning of August to send to my friend Laurie for her birthday. I've known Laurie for many years thanks to the online stamping group I moderate. She doesn't stamp or make cards much anymore (if at all) but we still keep track of each other.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
*Images: Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Copic markers (to colour the flowers)
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal flowers; ribbon from stash; Kaiser Pearls
*Other Info: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge SC238
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Nancy! I'm sure your friend really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I stamped too...got my Challenge cards done! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)