Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

*Found A Little Mojo*

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm looking forward to no alarm clock in the morning! It's not that I want to sleep really late, it's just that I want to get up when I want to get up. I have a hate relationship with my alarm clock. I look forward to the time in my life when the alarm clock goes off only once in a while.

The only time I don't hate my alarm clock is when it wakes me up for an early flight to go on vacation!

And even then, I still don't like it!

I finally got around to playing a little yesterday...

I'm sure I'm not alone... I come down to my craft space and get sidetracked by TV and computer. And when I finally around to wanting to craft, I simply sit here thinking about it and I do nothing.

I have the supplies... it's not like I don't have stuff to play with. I have some ideas I want to play with. I want to craft.

But I sit here and do nothing.

And then I turn the TV back on and go back to blog surfing or Facebook or playing games on Pogo.

It's like I'm putting it off and I don't know why!

So I was thrilled (thrilled) to create two cards yesterday! One will be added to the regular rotation, and from the title of the post I'm sure you know that the one I am posting today is this weeks MojoMonday Sketch (mojo105)

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
*Images: Lizzie Anne Say It In Script
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools: Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up! circle punches
*Embellishments: Robins Nest Dew Drops; brown satin ribbon


It's hard to tell in the photo but the colour combination isn't white and brown. I guess it was a bit too sunny in my corner of the world for good photos.

It took a lot of staring at the sketch to decide what I wanted to do, but I am pleased with the results (after I ripped it all apart and added a soft sky piece that had been sent through the Big Shot with the Swiss Dots folder -- without the dots, it was totally blah. I am amazed at what those little dots did for the card)

Thanks again for stopping by..... enjoy your Friday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. lovely card Nancy - love the blue and brown color combo
    When I get in a funk not being able to create - I buy - like I need more stuff?...... M-J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!! Love it. Love the colours, love the texture. Love it!! Good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy,

    Great card! If you figure out a way to craft instead of watching tv and playing on the computer, let me know, I have the same problem!!

    Karlend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love no alarm clock days too. Your card is darling. Love all those scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like what you did with the sketch we saw!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)