Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

*I Hate Getting Older*

I've decided that it sucks to be pushing 40. In my mind, I don't feel 39... and I don't act like I'm 39. But my body? sigh....

I woke up this morning and the knot by my shoulder blade is not nearly as bad (I can take a deep breath and can move my arm without pain!). My knee is stiff but not sore. And then, suddenly, there's a twinge in my back... Hard to walk properly. Hard to get in and out of the car. But I know I have to do things are normally as possible otherwise something else will hurt tomorrow.

Some days I don't feel 39 at all... more like 89!

LOL

Pushing 40 sucks... LOL!

Back in July there was a request for cards on a Cuttlebug Yahoo Group I am on... cards for a member who had just had a baby boy. I had spent part of an afternoon colouring these elephant images with my Copics and decided to use one of them on a baby card.

The neat thing I did with the Cuttlebug folder was that I embossed a portion of the card, left a space and then embossed the other part of the card leaving a strip of smooth cardstock. I love the look!

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Bazzill Bling
*Images: High Hopes; Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Black; Copic Markers
*Tools: Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Sweetness! Love this ellie with the bugged BG! And go get some physio...you should not be in that much pain all the time! I have one of these (http://www.fitter1.com/Catalog/Items/FROL.aspx) and I find it really helps when I have some of those back-days too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Nancy! I have been meaning to try that with the embossing folder...maybe I will tonight! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you embossed this, i haven't tried that yet

    hope you are moving better soon

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)