Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

*Another Day, Another Headache*

Sigh... I really thought that the headache would be gone this morning.  I had a not bad evening after a few doses of Advil, but I started feeling the headache again just before bed.

And when I woke up this morning I could feel it there again/still.

Yes, we are enjoying another unseasonably mild day in Calgary so I am sure that it's the air pressure related to the Chinook.

After I posted to my blog yesterday I decided I should just get busy on some cards... and I did.  I made another 4 cards yesterday, bringing my two day total to 8!  Woo hoo!  I went to see how many cards I made in all of 2008 and I am very happy to report that as of this morning, I have made as many different designs of cards so far in 2009 as I did in 2008.  I will pass by last year, which was my goal!  For a while there, I didn't think it would happen, but I've been much more creative in the last few months which as brought my number up!

Still lots to show you in my folder of photos!

This card looked a lot better in my head than it turned out in reality, but it's still not a bad card.  I'd still send it to someone (there are some cards I've made that will only take a trip to the trash can!).  I used the current sketch over at Crazy 4 Challenges.

Items Used:  
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Baja Breeze
*Images:  Impression Obsession
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Spica
*Tools:  Big Shot; Snowflakes embossing folder
*Embellishments:  ribbon (bought last year at the Scrapbook Pantry)
*Challenges:  C4C12
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)