Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

*Not So Sure*

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's been a strange week for me as I seem to be mixed up as to what day it is.  Monday I had an appointment with an opthomologist in the mid-afternoon and since I was getting dilated, Bruce had to take me.  We stopped on our way home to pick up Alex after band practice at school since the bus leaves before practice is over.  We came home, got dinner going and then ran in different directions... Bruce and Alex were off to the school to learn about requirements and choices for high school courses, the ride I had arranged for Matthew to go to TaeKwon Do didn't show up so I quickly got him in my car and dropped him off on the way to my bowling practice (the tournament I'm in is on Sunday).  Matthew got a ride home so I was able to stay at practice.

All was cool until yesterday at lunch when Bruce asked what day it was... "is it Tuesday" he said?  And I thought, couldn't be Tuesday cuz Alex didn't have piano yesterday, but Matthew went to TaeKwon Do so it must have been Monday yesterday.

OH NO!!

Yup, we completely forgot to take Alex to his piano lesson on Monday at 5pm.  First time ever.  Oooops.  I emailed his teacher yesterday and she was wondering what happened to us but totally understood.  I felt like such a dork.

So, today *is* Wednesday right??

LOL

On to my creation...

I'm not sure I'm in love with it, but I don't hate it...  I used a lot of challenges for this one.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter; Staples White
*Images:  Verve
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Handsome Hunter; Stampin' Up! marker in Pretty in Pink
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder; EK Success border punch
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon; Kaiser Rhinestone
*Challenges:  CC252; MTSC55
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. I guess it's your turn this week. You think you're a dork? My episode last Wednesday was extended to Friday's early dismissal. Yeah, showed up an hour late. OOOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you have too much on the go when? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's so easy to get thrown off schedule and miss something!

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)