Pages

Saturday, March 06, 2010

*Hi From Mom's House*

Happy Saturday everyone...  I'm still in Saskatchewan visiting with Mom.  Yesterday I played chauffeur and took her to an appointment in the morning, and then to get her hair done and then off to get a pedicure.  She had a good day of pampering.  She says she was this close to falling asleep in the pedicure chair!  A day of pampering is always a good thing!

Apparently I missed out on the first "drinks on the deck" of the season yesterday.... the weather in Calgary has been lovely the last few days and the gals all had the day off from work and other stuff.... so they spent a few hours in the sun with drinks.  I laughed since the snow here in Regina is still thigh deep in the yard!  Deck?  What deck?

It was so fun to get a small stash of cards made last week....  I was thrilled to come up with some of my own ideas and it was fun to get back to some of the challenges as well.  I had missed a whole month of Mojo challenges!

I started to catch up on the Mojo Challenges, doing the one that is current first.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Pink Coredinations; Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip; PaperTreyInk White
*Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey Sultry
*Images:  Verve Floral Whimsy
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools:  Big Shot; Daisies Cuttlebug folder; Nestabilities
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Pearls; Chocolate Satin Ribbon
*Challenges:  Mojo128


I haven't used Basic Grey paper in a long time...  it was good to pull it out and play with it, even if it was just a little bit.

Today Mom and I are hosting lunch... her brother and his wife and another sister are coming over to visit.  Nothing fancy... egg salad sandwiches, home made dill pickles and a big pitcher of iced tea.  Wonder if I should have picked up something for dessert.....

Enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great! I will have to give it another shot.

    Hope you have a good lunch with the family. The weather is definitely beautiful! The girls are outside in sweaters...even tried out the flip flops, but ended up soaking their feet in the swap we like to call the backyard!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom is feeling okay and that you're enjoying your visit!

    Lovely, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)