Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

*Happy Anniversary Milo*

I can't believe it's already been 8 years since we brought Milo home to live with us.... what a wonderful dog he has turned out to be.... so loving, caring, cuddly and fun!

I love that puppy!

Quick post as I am heading back up to the hospice this morning.  Mom is still hanging on.... not honestly sure how she is doing it as she is so weak...  I feel for her....
Again, no full information to give you other than this is a card I created for the Mojo149 sketch.  The image is by Whippersnapper, I think the celebrate is one of those cheap Michael's sets, and I coloured the flower with Copics.  I think the coloured cardstocks are all Stampin' Up! as is the ribbon.  And it would appear I used a Cuttlebug folder on the bottom of the red panel... can't think of it's name though LOL

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the image and the embossing that was added. Hang in there and prayers to you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and Milo! I know how much your puppy means to you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you can find some joy while dealing with your final days with your mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card - the colours are so vibrant - very pretty together. I've been thinking about you and your Mom. Its hard to say goodbye to a parent. Take care of yourself too through this emotional time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most difficult of all my life experiences but one that I am most gratefull for and proud of...the sharing with my dear mom her last days. Prayers and love to you, Heather and Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)