Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

*A Lighter Start*

The best part about the time change in the fall is that the sun is rising when we are getting out of bed at 7.  And Matthew and his friend can walk to school in daylight instead of darkness at 7:40.

The worst part about the time change is that I'm making dinner in darkness now.

I sure do prefer spring and summer to fall and winter....

But I'm still wearing flip flops

LOL!

I'm not a huge fan of this card.... it's not ugly, it's not a "bad" card... I'm just not a huge fan....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Cajun Crazy, Wild Wasabi; PTI White
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourishes; PTI Mega Mixed Messages
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! Border Punch
*Challenges:  FTL107
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree, my poor DD was walking to school in the dark and I was not happy about that. I will have my flip flops back on today and most of this week :). Your card looks fine, CAS and I love that swirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I am a fan of this card! Love those colors together and the clean design. I just wrote that combo down to try out, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)