Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

*I've Been Crafting!*

I have had an awesome couple days of crafting!  From Sunday afternoon to Monday evening, I created 9 cards!!  Yup, 9!!  And only a few of them are Christmas cards!

I am trying very hard to leave the Christmas card creating until I head to Ontario in two weeks.  I am going to a weekend retreat with my sister and her very good friend.  You all know by now how much trouble I have figuring out what to take with me to create outside of my space that the decision to go to this retreat has me totally stressed!  I decided from the beginning that I would take stuff to do Christmas cards at the retreat... so I don't want to have nothing to do once I get there so I'm trying to not make too many Christmas cards before I go away.

I have enough trouble taking my stuff to Shannon's to play with the CalGals....  how the hell am I supposed to pack stuff to take on a plane??!!!  GAH!!!!

Anyway... there's still lots of time to stress over that LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Pear Pizazz
*Tools:  Cuttlebug; Swiss Dots embossing folder
*Embellishments:  Prima Flowers; Doodlebug Brads
*Challenges:  MTSC96


Thanks for popping in for a visit!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)